..my head..churns out lines..that sometimes seem to rhyme..bit by bit they fit..to be a complete misfit..to me its my freedom...a revolution..my mental evolution...

Question My Self, Why?  

I die by night,
Rejoice in the light,
A new person born,
A lesser person dies.

Psychedelics show the way,
a better person to stay.

A way to introspect,
analyze your past moves,
Loosing your pride,
Your ego dies.

So much to know,
Nothing to hide,
Ego is worse,
There goes pride.

Humbled and fallen,
Shattered and torn,
Barriers are broken,
The crown is stolen.

Put back together,
Bit by bit,
Joining pieces,
that were misfit.

Together again,
Its a new me,
Learning to respect,
All Humanity.

Who am I to judge you,
Who are you to judge me,
After all Mother made us,
Just the same, dint she.

Together we will grow,
Together we will share,
A little bit of learning,
A little bit of loving.

Then when we fly,
A glorious world,
Wings unfurled,
Flying high,
Through the heavenly skies.

5 comments:

Johnson Arkay said...

it's gr8 living life beyond 3D...

Unknown said...

and somewhere down the line, all this has something to do with mulberries and snails :)

Cosmic ૐ Oneness said...

Beautiful ! Ask and you shall receive..... !!!

Clyde said...

@ Johnson :) life as we see it is mostly 2D when we reach elevated states its 3D and the other dimensions exist somewhere between space, time and ears

@sachin the mulberries yes, the snails I am not to sure of

@84735 sometimes you are given and the receiving just has to happen even though you are not the one asking for it

Cosmic ૐ Oneness said...

Receiving is followed by a simple thank you for whatever it is !

The Secret :

Ask

Recieve

Thanks

:D

" May you find what you seek and vice versa "

Post a Comment