..my head..churns out lines..that sometimes seem to rhyme..bit by bit they fit..to be a complete misfit..to me its my freedom...a revolution..my mental evolution...

Runing Together Forever (RTF) (FRT) (TRF)  

I ran down the mountain,
she ran down the mountain,
we ran down the mountain,
together.

What bliss,
the kiss,
the chaos,
together.

A hug,
a shrug,
a push,
a tug,
We ran down the mountain
together.

together!
together!
forever?
forever?

are we runing down mountains
forever?

Time is ours,
let us make hay.
Will we live,
another day?

How can I say?
together! forever?
forever? together!
When I dont decide,
Forever.

2 comments:

Bhavika said...

As a quote by Buddha goes -
“The secret of health for both the mind and body is not to mourn for the past, not to worry about the future, not to anticipate troubles, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly.”

We all try n follow this, and it makes life so much easier.

Clyde said...

Some wise man also said actions speak louder than words. Unfortunately that also means all the words on this poetry blog need to be put into actions.

I feel these poems are a unison of actions and words as they are dependent on each other for their existence here.

Post a Comment