..my head..churns out lines..that sometimes seem to rhyme..bit by bit they fit..to be a complete misfit..to me its my freedom...a revolution..my mental evolution...

Sunset on the Beach  

Sitting on the beach,
eyes set on the sky,

watching the clouds,
oh! how they pass by.

Shapes and sizes,
layers and dimensions.

Third dimension visions,
floating across the horizon.

Infinity as far as I can see,
passing time is easy.

Lets bid the sun good bye,
as she begins to hide.

Rays of red and yellow,
purple against blue

All together they show,
everything around she mellows.

The sounds of the ocean,
the crisp salty breeze.

The sunset on the beach,
a serotonin release.

Warming the bones,
letting out the cold.

The Sun and the beach,
nourish the soul.

1 comments:

Bhavika said...

Wonderful poem....I would want to get a book published on ur poems:) lovely! keep it coming!

Post a Comment