..my head..churns out lines..that sometimes seem to rhyme..bit by bit they fit..to be a complete misfit..to me its my freedom...a revolution..my mental evolution...

If this is Hell  

If you believe this is hell,
wouldn't you live every moment well?

Everyone you would please,
So your soul you could set free!

Every action taken,
Every word spoken,

All pondered on,
before their execution.

For there is a single goal,
To escape this forsaken place

Thinking about the escape
Buddha you reincarnate,

So easy it would be,
to smile and care.

Where the evil lies,
You slowly try to hide.

You try desperately,
To get to the other side.

Where the flowers bloom,
nurtured by butterflies.

Love floats with the air,
No suffering nearby.

So are you ready my friends,
for this world is burning our insides.

Picture this is hell,
its time to start a new life!

1 comments:

Clyde said...

:-D

Post a Comment