..my head..churns out lines..that sometimes seem to rhyme..bit by bit they fit..to be a complete misfit..to me its my freedom...a revolution..my mental evolution...

Battered and Broken  

So much we take,
Bent far enough to break.

Give our bests,
Yet its fake.

Receiving what we.
vowed not to give

The body hurts,
shatters like glass.

Time slows down.
doesn't seem to pass.

What have I done?

Did I deserve,
another shot from the Gun?

An optical playback,
through time in the mind.

As we rewind, old doors seem open,
previously locked by good byes.

Was it better,
when there was another.

Should we let the other,
choose our fate?

Contemplating regrets,
while hell they create.

2 comments:

SwB said...

A big hello! From one Goon to another :)

Cheers mate,
SwB

Clyde said...

Nice to hear a hello, it was getting quite over here. Not that I do not like talking to myself, I quite fancy it but your fine company and rhymes make this a more pleasurable ride.

Peace and Love,
Clyde

Post a Comment