..my head..churns out lines..that sometimes seem to rhyme..bit by bit they fit..to be a complete misfit..to me its my freedom...a revolution..my mental evolution...

The Need for Greed  

Oh trees for fruit,
and honey from bees.

Rivers of water,
and fresh air to breath.

What more could I ask for?
what more do I need?

Shooting stars in the night sky,
on mushrooms and weed.

Sunsets on the beach
with coffee or tea

Woken in the morning
Birds chirping with glee.

Theres' a fresh sunrise,
but its one more 9 to 5

Locked in these walls,
for my security.

I don't evolve,
doing what they please.

The so called, thinking species
yet unaware of our abilities.

In front of the idiot box
entertained and chained.

Feeding our minds,
they spread the disease.

Dividing us all,
to support their greed.

Fighting a war,
Killing with glee.

Are we getting,
more than what we need?

0 comments:

Post a Comment