..my head..churns out lines..that sometimes seem to rhyme..bit by bit they fit..to be a complete misfit..to me its my freedom...a revolution..my mental evolution...

The Judgmental Fool  

A father said to his son,
at a traffic light a beggar I beckoned,

A packet of chips I gave him,
the sandwich I kept for you!

Ungrateful was he,
he even asked me for money...

Thought the son to himself,
how can my father be this way?

Can anyone kill their hunger,
with a packet of chips?

No rice and no curry,
is it not something to worry.

The sons ego grows,
so sharp is he, momentarily.

But at the traffic light he gives,
the beggar a rupee or two.

A good deed perhaps,
but not enough to buy a meal.

The smartest of them all,
the beggar in his hall.

No nine to five,
nothing at all to do.

Smoking his ganja,
has not a worry.

every day hes saving,
small sums of money.

free food and water,
a two four room house,

stashing his money,
seems like hes fooling everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment